January 2, 2010

Day 1. Jan 1st. A few hours late!

So, my first picture - a day late. I said I would commit to a photo a day. I didn't say I'd get each posted everyday!

I have two for Jan 1st.
I thought it would be fitting to show a picture just after the ball dropped on New Year's Eve. Quality is not great, as it's taken from the TV!


Second is of poor Elsie. She tried so hard to stay up. Even used the Program Guide to find a "New Year's Eve" show. But, alas, she fell asleep as soon as I left the room and was no longer talking to her. Time she fell asleep? 11:38pm. Time I took the picture? About 23 mins later... 12:01am Jan 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Awe how cute. Was she mad she missed New Years? My son made it till midnight with me and a few minutes later he was heading up to bed saying how tired he was. Maybe next year she will make it till after 12.

    ReplyDelete