January 9, 2010

Day 8. Jan 8th.

I'm posting late. I have a good excuse though. I didn't get home from work until almost 1am this morning. Late either way, so I chose bed last night and to post a picture now. Although, bed sounds good now, too. :)

I am trying to stop with the snow pictures, but with the sun now shining and all, everything looks so beautiful covered in the white, sparkling snow. I went for a run on Thursday night with two friends and we all dazzled like the Cullens.

So, another snow picture for you. This is the scene from my front porch. Sometimes we are even lucky enough to see deer.

I played around with it a bit. Couldn't decide which I liked best, so figured I would post all three...

Original




Edit one




Edit two

4 comments:

  1. LOL "dazzled like the Cullens"!! That gave me a smile.

    I really like the first b&w edit... although they are all great!

    ReplyDelete