January 7, 2010

Day 7. Jan 7th.

Ok, not sure whether or not this will work, but here goes.

Tanner was insistent that he be allowed outside last night after dinner. It was cold and snowy, but we thought "what the heck, he'll be back in in a minute." So, out he went. And headed to the swings. And didn't know how deep the snow was. And fell flat on his face. And floundered. Arms and legs flailing while trying to keep his face out of the snow. Sort of like the kids that get stuck on their backs in their snowsuits. Only, on his tummy. Stop laughing. It wasn't funny. Daddy had to save him.smirk

Obviously, I was not going to take the time to grab my camera. My son was floundering. And my camera was in the front room. If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you can see how far he made it before he bit it.

4 comments:

  1. rofl! awesome!
    I am slightly disappointed that there is no floundering child pic though! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. me, too! if only my camera had been in the kitchen! :)

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best blog entries so far!!

    ReplyDelete