January 15, 2010

Day 15. Jan 15th.

Last night - fashionista. Tonight - hair stylist to the stars. Well, to Mommy anyway. This is the hairdo I am sporting. Still. 3 hours later. Hey, it's out of my face!




OK, you think that's cute/funny/whatever. Listen to this. She used to put the barrettes in a line all down the back - like a skunk's stripe. One night I forgot. And went to the LCBO. To buy liquor. WITH the barrettes still in my hair. I'm still in shock they sold to me... and let me drive away. SIGH.

5 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Strathroy tho they just figured you were one of the scary people. If you had gone to the beer store they wouldn't have even noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, no one can say you're not a good sport! I walked around with a a lollipop stick stuck in my coat hood for weeks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Hairdo Carol!!! Your blog looks great! I am doing a 365 album too but no blog, its fun to choose my POTD!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete