January 12, 2010

Day 11. Jan 11th.

GASP! I missed posting yesterday! Must have been the killer headache I woke with at 3am, that I drowned out at 5am with some tylenol 3 with codeine (why did I have that in the cupboard?), the 4 hrs at the store, restless kids, and then working on a client's project last night. Even ditched dance class. SIGH.

Feeling better today, so not only will I get yesterday's picture posted, but there should be no problem with today's...

On that note. Tanner loves to pile things. Big things. On our loveseat is a pile of toys, rubbermaid container, pillows, and blankets. Beware his wrath if you disturb said pile. But, we'll get back to that with a photo another time.

He also likes to line things up. Everything has it's place (for the most part) and heaven forbid if you try to move them elsewhere. Somehow the following collection ended up on the top of the hutch in my familyroom. I have tried to move it down to the top of the buffet part. He would be able to reach them on his own. Without having to ask for help. Anytime. But, nope. They MUST stay where they are and HE will let us know when they are to come down.

I introduce to you the starring line-up in the musical toy brigade...

1 comment: